We hope you enjoy these recipes. We'll be adding more. If you have an exciting cheese or meat recipe, please email it to us at: email@example.com. Be sure to include your name so we can give you proper credit.
April 21, 2017
Goat Cheese Grits - Delicious Southern Classic
Prepare: Cook grits according to package directions. When grits are thick and creamy, add butter, half-and-half or milk, goat cheese, thyme, salt, and pepper. Heat through, stirring until cheese is blended into grits. Serve as a side dish in place of rice. Serves 4. Enjoy!
- 1 cup grits (quick or stone ground)
- 1tbsp butter
- 3 to 4 oz. Goat Cheese
- 3 tbsp half-and-half or milk
- 2 tsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried basil, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp coarsest ground black pepper